View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 04:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default just feel like sharing good news

Like Wiz I am feeling highly energetic and it is so unexpected. I've only had 2 Ty. infusions now. The first one made me drowsy for 1 week +. The second one that I got a week ago made me feel like super girl!! I seem to need less sleep (only 7-8 hours now) and am staying up late at night, I have energy to go out and visit with friends and run errands, I had to move offices today and it was a breeze even though I had to unload 20 boxes of books, and I've been going to the gym now for 2 weeks (Prior to this I only went 2x in 2 years because of mono and then the MS diagnosis and the endless nasty drug side effects). As I told my DH, I feel like I have super human powers now. He said no -- this is just how healthy people feel every day and that I am just feeling back to the normal way I was before I got sick. I guess I didn't realize that I may have been suffering from MS fatigue until it seems to have recently lifted. I thought the only symptom I've ever had is the optic neuritis and one very brief bout of dizziness. For the longest time I just thought the fatigue was lingering mono damage. But maybe it was all MS fatigue and the Tysabri is wiping it out?! Anyhow, I can't believe how GREAT I feel. I am just plain shocked. It is certainly making me feel as if the risk I am taking is worth it.
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (08-17-2008), Riverwild (08-18-2008), SallyC (08-17-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (08-17-2008)