Old 08-17-2008, 09:22 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaTeaS View Post
Menstration--the mere word makes me want to become violent ...I try to stay away from the media ("Reverse the Curse" does not help anyone hate themselves less because they are menstrual). I loathe it so much that I have the strong desire to do anything to cause ammenorhea (even if it means nearly starving myself). Anyone got any advice. (And keeping in mind that it's a "natural biological process" does NOT help.) Do I just need to find a therapist or something?
Nature is NOT kind. I suffered terribly with my periods but I kind of miss it now. I felt having my period was a sign of youth and femininity and was sad when it stopped. I don't miss the cramps, backaches, PMS, the smell and bother and expense of pads etc. I felt that all that misery was just part of being female. Throughout my life my period interfered with SO many things. I was Out of comission, missing school and work days, it really was a hinderance. But it's just part of life. I would never interefere with the process, just resign yourself to it and try to make yourself comfortable during those days and nights of misery. I think back on all that now and kind of wish I had been born a male. I think my life would have turned out much better.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote