View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 05:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Steve, that's an interesting thought, about whether there's any connection between the neurological tests and our actual day to day function. I just tried the thumb and middle finger tapping test, and just at this moment I'm really good at it for about 7-8 seconds. If I did that for my neuro, he'd think I was better than ever. Yet I'm starting to notice gaps in between meds when they don't work as well - something new for me.

We've got a pile of snow and sunshine, it's just a gorgeous day out there at 15 F. The people sitting in their vehicles in ditches waiting for the tow truck probably don't think it's quite so great. I slipped on the ice yesterday and crashed down on one side. No harm done, just a wake up call thank goodness.

I don't want anyone to think this is advertising, but I've ordered most of my clothes for years from catalogues, specifically LL Bean and Lands End. I just like their stuff and we have to drive a fair ways for good shopping, but I was thinking that catalogues would be very handy for anyone who's slow dressing and doesn't like trying on clothes in stores. They will take anything in return at any time for any reason, no questions asked.
wendy s is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote