View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 05:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

10 degrees? 40 degrees? I don't know how people do it. I just don't do well in the cold anymore. Makes my body so stiff and it seems that once I get a chill in my body, it can literally take a day to get rid of it. Thankfully I live in Southern California where it's still in the 80's! (Yeah, that's right, I'm bragging again!)

Finally finished all my major projects for school so now I can just sit back and coast during the last 6 weeks of my academic career. It's such a relief to not have to stress over assignments at the last minute. I'm glad to be almost done but not sure where I'm headed next. School has been a huge part of my life for the last 5 years and now it's almost over.

Other than that, we're just working on the marketing component of the speaking business. I've already started booking dates into 2007, especially during April, National PD awareness month. Trying to spread the word however I can.

I was also told by the NPF that an article I wrote will be in their next journal, which should hit the mail sometime next week. It'll be interesting to see what the feedback is.

Otherwise, just hanging in there. Having some frustrations with finding a good neurologist within my healthcare plan. Physically, I feel okay. Some stubborn dystonia pain in between my shoulder blades and into my neck, and my fine motor skills in my right hand have me cussing like a sailor sometimes, but otherwise life's not too bad all things considered.

Have a great week everyone!

Todd
PDTalks.com

Todd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote