View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 07:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbiker2 View Post
not cooler here in the Pacific NorthWest.....its in the upper 90's....20-25 degrees above average for here this time of year, due to a high pressure system coming up from California....uh...thanks...Charlie

I can't believe how things have changed in a few years time....stamina...I washed my car the other day....thought I was going to drop in the driveway ....and I planned this...not a spur of the moment thing....I chose early morning...cooler plus movement is better early in the day.....had taken my meds about an hour before...so I was "on"...had a chair close by so I could sit down and rest.....I was still exhausted when it was over with.

Been watching the olympics......Michael Phelps is amazing, isn't he!! Well I'm outta here.......looking forward to cooler weather next week!!!!!!!
Darrell; think of it as an opportunity to work on your tan!!!

RE: washing cars, I have acceded to taking mine to the car wash. I bought some mag wheel polish, but I do not think getting up and down is a particularly "fun-filled" endeavor for me so I guess I will bribe one of the kids to do it!

Charlie
chasmo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote