View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 08:08 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi there:

As far as nerve healing (and yes, it does take a long time), but in my case, I was helped TREMENDOUSLY by taking massive doses of Methyl B-12.

It's a form of B-12. If you go to the drug store or health store, most of their bottles contain cyanocobalimin. This is converted in your body to Methylcobalimin.

I went straight for the source and purchased the Methylcobalimin or Methyl B-12 as it's referred to.

I got mine from Iherb.com. Been taking it since I was diagnosed with diabetic neuropathy over one year ago.

BEST THING I EVER DID.

I went from burning, zips, zaps, tingling, to NOTHING.

Sure, I get the burning sometimes, very very rarely, if the weather goes crazy outside.

But it's so manageable, I don't even know i have neuropathy.

I faithfully take my Methyl B-12 (5000) sublingually, each and every morning. My last B-12 count was 2000, so I am obviously storing it well.

I found all this out by coming to these boards.

My husband who has neuropathy (not diabetic), well he has had it for over 18 years. His feet are numb. But he gets the stabbing between his toes. He's on IVIG of Gammagobulin every month. This has helped him BIG time. Unfortunately the Methyl B-12 did nothing for him. But I really think he gave up too soon. It worked on me right from the start. I got very lucky.

People have neuropathy for many different reasons. Sometimes they don't even know why they have it. All tests come out negative.

As soon as I was diagnosed (they did a testing with a thing on my toes and they asked me to tell them when I stopped feeling the vibrations, and when I gave my answer, I was told I have diabetic neuropathy.

That week I ordered my first bottle. I will NEVER stop taking this.

So look into it. I take the Jarrows 5000 from Iherb.

Best of luck.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote