Thread: Hello friends!
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 08:46 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

dmplaura... I too am sorry you find yourself here in the T.N. room
I am guessing you can get why I use BURNT marshmallow as a screen name . T.n. usualy dose not always present as bolts of stabing pain that fade .Some have a tight tugging feeling some a pinching or a creepy crawly , also numb or cold icey or a tingling .a stinging, or a heavy feeling. sometimes I swear my lip and chin are bigger then a freaking cruise ship.lol . and yes burning firey feeling too. everyone is diffrent and there is diffrent triggers that set t.n. off to flare up with more sever pain. most times it starts out a little pain then it grows and diffrent pains present as it progresses.
You have been around the m.s. forum then like that room at the top here are some great sites to check out with good info. I am sorry I didnt notice your post till now but I hope you see it before you go to your apt. tomorrow.
I will have you in my thoughts and be wishing the best for you.
let us know how it goes if you can. yup cool compress helps, others like warmth, and yet others need to cover area from moving air and breeze. with a scarf or bandanaPlease remember that if you want to chat I am here anytine for anything...even to give ya a hug and just listen.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (08-18-2008)