View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 10:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default The bottom line is...

We can only become informed,or not, then make a decision in our own lives as to how we are going to deal with it, I offer the following for your consideration.

1. go crazy and throw every piece of plastic in your house out the door. And while your at it throw out every cleaning supply you own that couldn't be used as salad dressing in an emergency.

2. Take stock of your plastic dependancy. I use plastic drinking bottles with internal heavy duty straws that are all run through the dishwasher from time to time. I try to keep the water in them fresh. I use tap water (I believe in the build immunity thru community philosophy...in other words the community of bacteria that I consume in the tapwater is actualy building up my resistance to the inceasing levels of toxicity in the public water system.) Makes sense don't you think?

3. The biggest offenders can be identified by looking at the bottom of your water bottle for the triangle symbol with the number 7 in it. Some toothbrush handles may also contain bisphenol whateveritis. Chewing sand is a much more natural way to clean your teeth.

4. I've already got PD...how much worse can it get? We're all gonna kick the bucket sooner or later. In the meantime Im going to go to the bakery, buy a pan of fudge brownies (tinfoil pan! ) and a gallon of high fat milk and sit in front of the TV set close enough to benefit from the radiation it gives off and eat as much as I can hold! Who wants to come to my house??

Do I sound bitter and twisted. or am I just incredibly enlightened? Who cares?

May we all live long enough to witness the second coming and whatever comes after it.

Cheers ...Joy

This rant is endorsed by Barak O'Bama (yes -he is actually Irish) & the McCain Chocolate Cake Coalition for a Saner America. Oh ya, you don't get McCain Chocolate cakes in the States. They are the BEST!

Last edited by rosebud; 08-18-2008 at 12:43 PM. Reason: typos
rosebud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote