View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 07:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I tried to find an old muffin/sweetbread recipe I had posted on the obt. I haven't used it in a long time... but might start using it again as I have fond memories of it and we really enjoyed it. A nice tea bread. I'm pretty sure it didn't have anything in it that is contrary to your diet.

I'll try going through my recipes that aren't on the computer, tomorrow. I know that it was a recipe that chefdawn had posted that I got the inspiration from for this recipe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondheart View Post
Does anyone out there make their own flour? I haven't found a gluten-free flour mix yet that I don't react to. I'm thinking I need to make my own flour mixes, but I'm worried about buying GF flours with contaminants.

I also haven't found a GF, dairy free, corn free, quinoa free, soy free muffin recipe yet. How hard are muffins to make? I would think this would be easy, but I'm a dummy when it comes to baking.

Thanks, Claire
01/02/2002 Even Small Amounts of Gluten Cause Relapse in Children With Celiac Disease (Docguide.com) 12/20/2002 The symptomatic and histologic response to a gf diet with borderline enteropathy (Docguide.com)
KimS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote