View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 08:48 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder how many people are wondering as i write this ?Someone will probly post before I finish .

I wonder if I filled Sister Doodys message box here all up with messages ?

I wonder how nice it feels that Spanish Moss and Moi understand how sometimes i feel funny about posting along side all the others that pray and go to church and glad they know I am praying loudly for them.

I wonder if I put a crack across the moon last night with my praying and wondering to the sky above? I had Abbie and the mois and Koala and Curious and Alffe mom and Doody sister and Goofy sister.And My Angel Freind warrior Nikki . B.J ,Wren, AV8 F.G. Twinkeltoes twinkie pal, Sad one Denise, CoolAngel, Barbo ,DMACK, and others from other forums here that are like family to me also. I think if i could of carved my wonders on the moon there would be no space to land a rocket

I wonder if you can keep us florida members in your thoughts as Fay comes to shake our hand and move along ? I wonder if you all know I LOVE STORMS
am well prepared and have supplies to last a long time and even though this strom will be but a baby... I can see some of my neighbors are geting worried and stressed out so postive thoughts would be aprreciated.
Thanks from me and from my neighbors and all of Florida.

I wonder if Meghan will try to make some new girlfriends at college ...Bizi has a golden idea there Meg. Hope you are having a nice day.

MMMKAY I wonder if all the young ones in here are done playing with paste yet lol . luv you guys

Peace and hugs to everyone who comes here today
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (08-18-2008), Koala77 (08-18-2008), Nik-key (08-19-2008), tamiloo (08-18-2008), Twinkletoes (08-18-2008)