View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 11:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default It's always interesting

(to me, at least) to post something "off the wall" and then go back the next day and read what follows. I usually write the most amusing ones when I am tired and feeling light of spirit in a darkish way. Something in the back of my head kicks in and it's just all madness around me I see. Tena, the book you talked about in your post...is it available on Amazon?

Don't worry CS...I rarely have thoughts of suicide, but do often consider murdering someone. One side of the spectrum is neurotic (it's all my fault)
and the other side of the spectrum indicates "personality disorder" (it's all the other guys fault). I identify with the personality disorder side of the spectrum

The interesting thing is that we all reach a point where we do not want to maintain the status quo, so somebody has to get out of Dodge. Then the Dali LLama drops in to tell us we can all share our space in peace and love!
Ya know, somedays I'm just not in the mood. Usually when I'm tired and wanting a pan of brownies all to myself. Thats when these posts appear.

Bisphenalwhatever, is such a good example of getting caught up in the thick of thin things. The world is so complex and so crazy and moving so fast I believe PD may be the only thing that causes some of us to slow down our lives and ponder: "What the heck is this really all about?"
(I truly love this icon)

cheers J

e
lou_lou (08-18-2008)