View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 05:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((Faith)) When I read your post it sounds like she is a normal young woman trying to spread her wings. You have done a wonderful job with her. In an odd way I think teenagers might distance themselves from their parents in part to make the separation that will soon be taking place easier. She is going to do a great thing so definitely be supportive even though you will miss and worry about her.

I'd suggest giving her a handwritten note. Doesn't have to be anything elaborate but just a "thinking of you".

My Mom sent me a small album of my baby pictures when I was about your DDs age, mostly with my favorite critters of course, and for some reason that was very touching to me even at that rough time.

You could look for a book with information on the places where she will be doing the charity work etc.

Hang in there.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
Anonymous
Jules A is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FaithS (08-19-2008), weegot5kiz (08-19-2008), who moi (08-20-2008)