View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 06:35 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinLady View Post
Just called the office. My neuro combed over my films and comparisons, and couldn't find this new leison that the radiologist was talking about.

LOL, I guess what I thought once I took a breath was right. The reason it didn't match up was 'cuz the neuro disagreed. According to the assistant I like (so glad it was her on the phone), he was in there awhile trying to find it.

LOL, she wasn't surprised that I called either. She had a feeling if I got a copy I'd be calling and she doesn't blame me for checking up.

I'm glad you got that settled. Also, glad your neuro actually looks at the MRI films for himself. That's cool.

My last MRI report seemed like it had just been copied from the one before, so I asked my neuro to look at both of them and give me his take on it.

He seemed a little miffed - like he was pressed for time, and I was being **** or something.

I explained; "I trust YOUR judgement over whoever read this. Or else, why would I be here?"

He looked them over and I thanked him. And he got it, that I respected his opinion more than someone I've never seen. Seems we've had a better Dr/pt relationship since then.

I do feel better knowing my doc is looking at my test results, not just relying on someone else's word.
FinLady (08-19-2008), weegot5kiz (08-21-2008)