View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 10:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default good morning Steve and all:

Well as was previously mentioned we have had hot weather in the Pacific NW and adjoining areas....I'm just across the Canadian border where we refer to our area as the "lower mainland" as opposed to "the island"...Vancouver Island to be Specific. So that's the geography lesson for today.

Steve....what does it cost to keep a diabetic cat? Not that I'm planning to get one, but insulin etc is expensive. I love cats and would have one in a minute if it were not for the allergic reaction. Some cats don't bother me but..I'd have to go to the spca, borrow a cat for a day or two, then return it if I had a reaction, and do the whole thing over again. I'll just go lie down until the thought passes....

It's kinda quite around here. Your all probably wasted from forming the "Peoples Parkinsons Revolutionary Front" on what has to be the longest running thread in the history of Neurotalk. I was tempted to inject some thoughts on the monolithic nature of PD support in Canada, but didn't. If anyone wants to ask I'm sure a few of us could step up to the plate and give you a run down on the pro's and con's.

Well, thats it for me. Hope your all well.
cheers ...J