View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 11:01 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I've been to Hooters. I took Jim there one day and saw more skin than he did! He was so busy checking out the store that I ordered the food. The poor girl taking my order raised her leg and I got a clear crotch shot. Then she bent over to hand me my soda and I got a load of boobs. Jim was jealous that I got all the action. I told the girl what I saw and she was mortified.

In her defense, the girls were not slutty or flashing on purpose but the outfits are skimpy enough to reveal if standing the wrong way. Our waitress told us they only give you one uniform and you have to buy the rest. We gave her enough tip to buy her a new uniform, preferably one that covers more, per her own admission. She was a single mom trying to make a living like any of us. Shoot, you should have seen some of the outfits my mom had to wear as a waitress sometimes! Not as upper body revealing but the skirts were very short.

We never took our boys there, just me and Jim one time but I don't think it's as bad as it's hyped up to be. We never even went back because it didn't do much for us. For real, the history behind the name is about owls. Okay, I know, lame. lol

Anyway, my boys didn't go to their first Hooters until they were in college and their comment was "It's not that bad and not what we expected." Some of the girls were covered up in sweatshirts and jeans and not flirty like they thought they would be. AND, not all Hooter girls have large upper bodies. *wink*

I suppose it could be different depending on where you go but over here in my neck of the woods it wasn't that bad.

If any of us survived the 70's the shorts and tops we wore weren't far from what Hooter girls wear. The shorts are definately "Who wears short shorts, we wear short shorts" style. I remember cutting my tops to the upper waist and wearing them with a cool pair of Jordach jeans and high heels! lol
GladysD (08-19-2008), Motors Mommy (08-19-2008)