View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 01:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Lois,
Thanks so much for your reply. My docs said that Synthroid is better than the the generic,generics can vary brand to brand,Synthroid keeps their dosages of standard increments, like 25mcg will always be that amount,and so on.
I hope I'll get back to myself again,I don't even remember what that feels like.
This endocrinologist will be the last I see here in our medical center,if I do not get treated as needed, and/or blown off, I've had it.
I have seen on one of those "top doc" sites, and endocrinologist that serves Philly and NJ areas,affiliated with hospitals in Philly.
His patients rate him as top doc,after their bad experiences similar to mine.
Joint pain is returning in hands and arms,hair still thinning and this is the 6th year of no sex drive,I feel neuter. I'm going on 50 in Jan 2007 so I'm sure that isn't helping,you know the low hormones flat lining.
Thanks for listening to me, I just feel so down,and runned down,I'm having a hard time seeing any light at the end of the tunnel with this thyroid crap.
All the women in mom's family have thyroid problems,one cousin had thyroid cancer,but is fine now. I remember my dad had told me his mom had goiter,so I mean it's obvious the chances of thyroid problems for me inheriting them is pretty good.
Okay I whined enough,but just wish docs would "listen" to their patients and not blow them off as depressed,neurotic, and hypochondriacs.
I appreciate and thank you for listening to me.
Take care,
DE
darkeyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote