View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 03:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Laura,

I'm glad you're at peace with yourself. This is the biggest part of the strength that we need to continue on. After fighting and denial, I too have finally given in and accepted who I am, what I've got, and there's nothing much I can do about it other than keep doing what I'm doing now. So this year, I stepped away too. I spent some money and travelled nearly 10,000 miles viewing the power that mother nature and God has.

We [general as in humans] are the powerless ones. We are the ones that think we can conquer all. However, watch a supercell form on the plains, and you'll then realize that we are at the mercy of what's given to us and there's not much we can do about it.

So having said this, I now think differently. I still try my best at what I can do even if it takes me longer to get there. Who cares. If it bothers someone, I tell them to find someone else to do it. I don't care anymore. If something or someone is bothering me, no longer keep my mouth shut and be polite. I speak my mind and loudly. Watch out world here I come!

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote