View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 10:09 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Funny you should ask Mari cause I am beaming with joy.

Chris, this guy I dated this summer, and I had a long talk about him and I this evening. I suppose one of the most important things in a man I like is for him to be able to admit his faults. Chris told me he deserved what I dished out to him in the past. I had broke up with him twice. We got back in contact when his father was on his death bed. He also said that whenever you start a new relationship it is going to be scary when I told him I was scard of getting hurt or hurting him. He's coming over tomorrow. My neighbor and friend Dwayne made a good observation about me and Chris. Dwayne said that even though Chris and I was broke up when Chris called me in need I dropped everything to be there for him. And I did too. Dwayne said if I didn't love Chris I would not have done that. I couldn't see it back then but I even had strong feelings for Chris when we got back together as friends. I canceled my scrabble day to be there for Chris, I paid good money for a friend to take me to the viewing and asked my ride to please lets stay longer. I spent hours learning a new trick in photo shop so I could make a sympathy card I thought Chris would like. I dropped in to see Chris the day after his dad passed. I told Chris this evening that one of the stages of grief is anger and if he were to get angry around me I would still be there for him. He's coming over tomorrow. I feel better about this thing I have with Chris now. It's going to be scary some more I'm sure but I feel like working through that fear is worth it.

befuddled2