View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 10:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I too was temporarily banned on this site for posting the same information about Glutathione - they accused me of lying and promoting a scam.
All I did was tell my story with strickly the facts and my experience.
I finally got a hold of Al and talked to him for over 2 hours late one night and was finally allowed back on. It was a disillusioning experience and one I am sorry for as this is the Canadian site. As a Canadian I was embarrased - this is not the way Canadians generally treat people!
I also pointed out their purpose statement - did not help and they certainly are not following it.

I quit going there as they are an angry, bitter group - this disease is depressing enough without everyone jamming more depression and bitterness down our throats!

I am a positive person and refuse to let anger and bitterness rule my life - Like everone I have times of frustration with this disease, but I am not dwelling on the negative. Being angry and bitter does not help us - a positive attitude works much better! Being bitter only makes life miserable for everyone around us and is not fair to them, it is not our care givers fault we have ALS so I choose to make their lives as happy as possible.

I am staying alive for a miracle cure to come and making the best of each day!

Stay away from that site - we don't need the bad vibes!

Last edited by joelc; 09-06-2006 at 10:34 AM.
joelc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote