Thread: vent
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 06:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
I have to vent some pain out. We have a brake in this storm for now anyhow.It is taking so long to get across florida .
My ears and head are having an overload of pressure pain

My jaw has been doing that shaky tremor shivering thing . Neuro says my nerve is miss firing .it hasnt done this in a long while.
I hate this part of a.d. the most i think. The part when the pain and triggers make you snippy... mad angry . I wished the tropical storm would pass by it is moving so slow right now they say it might pass out to the ocean by me grow to hurricane then come back to florida . if this icon was bigger it is what my head looks like. ready to explode from pressure. like some big fist is reaching inside my head and squeezing tight tighter. clawing the inside of my cheek and lower lip with eletrcial firey claws.
my jaw is sore and hot and keeps tremoring on me. this isnt a symptom of t.n. or a.d. I think it is a nerve thats been snapped kind of thing as i havent met / talked with others with t.n. who have this . and i hope i NEVER find one who has it.

it is getting really windy out again so a squal must be here I better log off .

I pray my leads arent slipping form my shaky jaw fits I am afraid to turn it on when my jaw freaks out like this and that makes the pain worse..not being able to turn on.

I know I am alone on that sea saw and this place is pretty quiet . so I am allowing one big scream as a log off...
AAAAAAAAAaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

chain this pain monster up!!!!!!!!
Vent away BMW. I'm with you in spirit and in pain. BTW, I also get muscle spasms in my face and eyes and I think the pain causes the muscles to become fatigued, which leads to spasms. Is what you're experiencing spasms?
Hang in there and painfree wishes to you in abundance, Ellena
EE03 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote