View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 11:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default treatment helps!Sending off h-pylori to swim with the fish

Just a quick word to say that after five days of Biaxin, Flagyl and licorice root lozenges, I jumped out of bed and made everyone breakfast today. Last few days were a roller coaster of infinitely long frozen hours and feeling better than in a long time. I took a break from rhubarb root, as it seemed to make me feel weaker. Thought you all would be intrigued by the proof of connection between helicobactero-pylori demin and PD "off" periods. It obviously has been messing with levadopa absorption, big-time, to the point where I haven't even had dyskinesias when I dose up on Stalevo and Parcopa to get myself moving,and still have had no response to med's for up to five hours!

Each day has had longer "on" stretches, with an ability to move around and bicyvcle rapidly underwater with my noodle like I haven't done since last summer. The numerous daily "off" periods, however, have been also worse than ever, but seem to be shortening. Wish me luck. Leonore
"Thanks for this!" says:
jeanb (08-20-2008)