View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 11:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default 2nd Visit to Eye Dr.

I posted last night in my other thread (double vision) that the vision in my right eye had gotten worse yesterday and that I had called my eye dr. about it. I just got home from my 2nd visit with him in a week, and both the vision and the astigmatism had worsenend since last Wed. He said the optic nerve still looked good. B/c I can not see out of my glasses on the right side or out of my right contact, he gave me a new contact lens for the right eye for my "current" prescription & astigmatism. I'm supposed to call him Friday to let him know if there has been any change, and I go back to see him next week.

He knows that I've been having bladder issues and that I had the urodynamics testing done last week. I told him that the tech who did the test said the problems were most likely due to the nerves working overtime. He seems to think that the vision problem *may* be related to my bladder issues. The reason he thinks that is b/c sometimes when you have bladder issues, it's possible that it can mess up your blood sugar, which in turn affects the vision. Hmmmm....

So, opinions?

12/05: MS Dx ~~ 1/06-5/06: Avonex ~~ 8/06-9/06: Copaxone ~~ 12/06: Betaseron ~~ 1/07: No DMDs For Now
jowen214 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote