Thread: vent
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 01:19 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Well the storm is off shore but still right by me...Daytona a.k.a. (volusia county) the pressure pain has let up some but not gone all the way.but less is great! my head and face still high on pain but my ears feel much better,.

EE03 About my shaky jaw here is what happens my jaw will get little quivring as a pre signal then it spazes out exactly like shivering my teeth clattering and lower jaw shivers. like when one is outside in the frozen cold winter shivers and teeth chattering just like that. and we know its not cold here what are yours like can you share that with me ??? I dont know if spasm is what id call it as it seems stronger then twitching and the neuro says it is my snapped nerve misfiring. and yes my jaw still sore and throbing. But by the grace of God the leads havent slipped any farther up my cheek. Thank you Lord!!!!!!! I had it on this morning for a short bit.

I was suprised to see replies here. You 3 are pretty great neuro pals. Koala sister Melina EE03
I appreciate the kind caring you all threw to me. thanks for the sunshine durring this storm and the smile inside I have. UNFORTUNEATLY The storm is stalled right off coast here and supose to come back and go across florida again. so I am pretty spent and will catch up here after this all moves farther away. EE03 low pain flying to you from me. stay safe Koala being held tight in my prayers you know that sister. Melina you too lots of low pain wishes. t.y. much! no sleep last night i see a nap thats says BMW on it
Peace
bmw
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (08-21-2008)