View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 03:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sannah View Post
Hi Everyone, I had to get over fear. What I realized is that this fear that we carry every day is with us because we acquired it as a child. We acquired it as a child because we grew up in an insecure environment and internalized all of these feelings with the limited thought processes of a young child. Our thinking and processing abilities improve as we grow and mature. Children simply do not have the capabilities to handle less than ideal environments. These thoughts and feelings stay with us until we deal with them as adults. This is exactly what I did and am happy to say that I was able to rid myself of all of them. My baggage is gone and now I can calmly enjoy my environment of today.
Hi, you are very right. so how did you get past it. For me i do not remeber alot of my childhood but i grew up with a skin disorder and was teased alot. Iam taking hypnotherapy on MOndayto see if it helps. i deal withmnay disorders so it is hard to deal withtham all. O love this site just joined it a few minutes ago.