View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 03:36 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Friend You've certainly been through a lot...and it's understandable to feel vulnerable and scared. MS is a scary disease. Very unpredictable. Like you, I've learned never to take for granted being able to do the smallest of tasks.

I'm so sorry about your job. You sound like you loved what you did. It's hard to not be able to work after working for so many years. I totally understand that.

Do you have any contact with your daughter at all now that she is at school? That would be hard to come home and find the empty room....especially if you hadn't had a chance to prepare yourself for that. Things seem to be magnified when we're not feeling well. Things just hit us harder it seems when we're ill.

You're in my thoughts and prayers....here are a few scriptures that I have turned to over the years when I needed strength:

Psalms 46:1
Isaiah 40:29
Philippians 4:13 (my favorite)

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Friend2U (08-20-2008)