View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 03:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayoKay View Post
by the way, the outfit turned out to be very flattering for you.

I know, you prefer cooler colors (me too!) but... it WORKS with your coloring, and carriage.

and yer son's a cutie too.

He's a good kid. Very caring, does his work, doesn't complain about it, and has a good sense of humor. Right now he's got a bit of extra weight on him, but he's a BIG kid--huge hands--and was always solid. His football coaches loved him in little league football. They'd tell him what to do and he'd do exactly what they said. If they said, "run over those two guys there and make a hole" he'd run over the two guys and make a hole.

But his choice of timing for singing certain songs lacks a certain something. My grandmother was 87(or so) and I was driving her somewhere with my son in the backseat. He was singing to a tape that was in. My grandmother, lucky for her, was a bit hard of hearing but she was trying to listen to my son sing. As soon as I realized he was singing Monty Python's "Sit on my face and tell me that you love me" song I VERY quickly turned it off! We never did tell her what he was singing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPepper View Post
You looked great in that outfit. All the pics are very nice, thanks for posting them. Now I know I HAVE to order that same outfit!
Thank you. Just make sure that if we ever meet we coordinate outfits so we don't wear the same thing! BTW, be careful b/c the blouse wrinkles.