Thread: FMS & Work
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 08:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

It must be something in the air. I had a really bad week last week. My family came in this past weekend to visit. After they left Sunday, I slept for over 4 hours. I went back to bed around 11pm and didn't get up until after 10pm. I've been sleeping off and on all week. Tuesday I did 3 loads of laundry and felt like I had been working in the yard all day. My doctor told me I could not go back to work until after the Neurologist. I went there yesterday. More tests is what they want. My company is starting to get really upset at the amount of time I am missing. They called me last week in a conference call and sent me a formal letter today stating that I may have to pay them in order to keep what little benefits I have left. I go see my family dr tomorrow to discuss short term disability until we can figure what is making my symptoms worse. For the last 1.5 weeks, I have been in excutiating pain, severe muscle weekness (to the point I can barely walk to the bathroom), and shaking off and on all day. One day at a time is all we can ask right. I'll let ya'll know tomorrow how it goes.
warbelsnap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote