View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 08:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

What!!!!

Quote:
And today I got plenty of help via the new computer chair back massager heating pad that I bought with a lotto ticket winning lol. It actually felt really good while I was sitting on my duff at work today! Thanks for asking.
LOL, congratulations!!! I am jealous!! My back probably wouldn't hurt as bad if I would get out of this stupid computer chair more often lol. Or if you sent me that there nice massager you won. I never win anything. Well I guess that's not true, I did win a $10 gift certificate for a mexican restaurant 1 town over, last fall.

Okay is that pronounced almost like kwe m or do you say like this looks q mmm, just like it is spelled with the long u? Dan said that they did have to show me his records but as for the little notes by the teachers and such they may not show me that stuff. It may very well be computerized then won't they just print out what they want me to see?

Either way they are going to have to give up some info and I look forward to talking to whoever is going to advocate for us. I have to remember to leave voice mail for the therapist tomorrow to see if he wants to be there.

Gee I wish I could have you lol. Feel like making a trip to Michigan? The weather has been beautiful.

"Thanks for this!" says:
Bdix (08-20-2008)