Thread: OT: Geek Tawk
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 12:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well if my memory serves me right...which it doesnt most of the time

They say there is only 10 dimensions maybe more. I think there is probably infinite strings, heck no one really knows how large the universe is or really how small we are in comparison. What is BIG to us might amount to something infintesimally small in the big picture of the way things are in the universe.

Some things like the meaning of now is all in the perception of the individual, or in the way the word is used in a sentence, but still up to the interpretation of the reader.

You know...we probably will never know how many dimensions there are until someone or something that lives in one of these unseen dimensions jumps out and shows it self, or grabs us

I think we get glimpses of these other dimensions when we see things move in our peripheral vision, or by watching Ghost Hunters LOL. But are we seeing these things move right then....our now, or was it a hundred, or even a thousands years ago that this moved and we are seeing it in our now??? Like when a star blows up that is a gazillion light years away and we see it right now, but really it happened before our planet even existed!!

ACK!!!!! My dilithium crystals are on melt down!

Quote:
me thinks you and I need to go visit Superman and find our bizzaros...LOLOL
Oh YEAH!!!!

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
who moi (08-21-2008)