Thread: Implants
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 02:05 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Byranna,

Just an update. I went ot my cosmetic dentist and he agreed that we should do 3 implants on the upper right. I see the oral surgeon next week for the consultation and then the sinus lift and implants in September.

My doc also said he thought they could do the bone graft on the lower left. We'll see what the oral surgeon says but I still like the nesbitt device so we will see. My dentsist was like we can always find bone to make it work. He was a bit aggressive though so lets see what the oral surgeon says.

I have a coupel more questions for you.

1. How long after the sinus lift and implants should I have the crowns done? My dentists said he could do as early as 2 months but I thought it was more like 3 or 4?

2. I think I am having problems with my mouth guard. Its a bottom guard and I notice the last week that the inside of my bottom lip is irritated like it feels like one of those canker sores coming but it has not appeared. I also feel it a little on the fron inside bottom of the cheeks where the piece is against the cheek. I clean it with efferdent everyday but wondering if there is something else I should use or do. Someone suggested a vinegar soak. Also in two places some back marks have formed and even if I brish I cannot make it come clean.

3. After the implants should I have a new temp made? THis one has been on since April and has had to be reglued once.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Shelley
watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote