View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 02:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile so good to hear from you

Ada,
I am so glad to hear back from you. I will have to give you a call so we can catch up.. I hate to hear about Bill's health. I guess he isn't able to do the antiques, and I know he has to hate that. I just moved about a month ago and bought several antiques for my kitchen. I finally found a hoosier cabinet that I love.

I knew the last time I talked to you, you were having a lot of trouble with depression, which is easy to get with RSD and all of the other medical problems. I did try to call you several times but never had any luck and I know how it is when you are depressed, you just really don't want to even answer the phone.

I sure hope your sister gets it right this time..LOL I just haven't really had the desire to get married again. I have dated several people and when they get to mentioning marriage, well it's time to go..LOL

My boys are grown and both live about 2 hours away. They are both in college and my oldest one will graduate in December, or at least I think he is suppose to graduate in December, and if not then in May. He took some time off last year because he was getting "burned out"..LOL This is his 5th year..LOL I told him it sounded to me like he was going to be a professional student..LOL

As for my RSD it is still here.. I broke one of my toes on my RSD foot about a month ago and that was horrible. Back in March I fractured my RSD foot AGAIN, and that as pure hell.. My Dr recently moved to other things and so I had to use a new Dr a few weeks ago and she is great. She wanted to do a liver profile because I had never had one done, so they called me Friday before last and I never called them back, because when they call re: test results they aren't good. Then they sent me a letter that I got last week, telling me I needed to call ASAP. So I called then Thursday and had to go in Friday for more test so now it's just wait and see what they show up. So far the way they talk it isn't a good thing, but I have to remain positive.

Again, it is so good to hear back from you.. I have mised all of you so much. I have rambled enough for now..LOL

I hope to talk to you soon.

Love Ya,
Janet
jcherry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote