View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 02:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks everybody. I just took my dose at the regular time yesterday evening.

I did understand what you were saying, too, Liz!

Problem was though that I went to sleep yesterday around 5:30 and woke up wide awake at 11!! (That's when I took my usual dose.) So then I had no idea what to do so I had cereal and took two of those sleeping pills and watched tv till I fell asleep. I was then awake at 9 and out the door. I did all my laundry today (two huge loads at the laundromat) but left the towels and sheets to do here just mostly because of the amount I'd have to carry. I also bought some Tide and some of that duck liquid fabric softener. I thought if I had to buy my own stuff, I'd get what *I* want. So now, the shirt Christopher keeps teasing me that I have of his from last weekend is all clean. He did his laundry last night, so now he can have his shirt back all clean too. My room is a mess. The whole house is clean but my room! I feel like a nap though. I had to go out and do errands, today. I read the posts here on my cell phone, but couldn't reply. I do think I have a medscape membership, too.

Oh and back to the headaches- you know what makes me feel better (for a while anyway)? Sex. he he. So that excuse is a funny one to me.