Thread: OT: Geek Tawk
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 07:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow 128 per second!! The movement would be almost imperceptible to the eye from one frame to the next, but the clarity of the footage would be fantastic.

Quote:
but here is a thought...what IF whatever decisions and split ends and forks were made...ultimately takes us back to the SAME conclusion

like, we can take different roads to go to Rome, but it ALL leads to Rome??
I often think about these things, and wonder if the "you's" in the other time lines are facing the same or similar decisions, or as you get further from the time line that we call home, do things get radically changed? For example, as each "you" gets a thought needing a decision, each thought would have a micro change, which would cause each outcome to have a micro change, leading to every possible thought and outcome to be played out in every time line. This would lead to multiple outcomes going from the mundane like the decision to drink the tea, to the most outrageous event you could even imagine.

Or is every thought the same, but each "you" comes up with a different decision causing every possible outcome to play out. Kinda like the all roads lead to Rome, and every road was taken.

I am having so much fun with this computer!! The other day I was downloading an update for a game that took 2 hours, doing some photoshop work for a logo, while listening to (Led Zepplin) a cd through some headphones, and playing cartoons for the grandkids using the projector shooting it up on the wall behind me to keep them happy while I worked. And this was all at the same time, and the computer didnt even flinch, flicker or freeze up.

This is absolutely amazing to me!! So far I havent been able to get it to stumble one bit. In the online games its performance is rock solid, even zoning from one zone to another faster than I have ever experienced ever. Seems my only bottle neck when it comes to online gaming is the speed of the dsl and the game servers LOL.

Curious I love your string theory!!! Maybe I can get a hold of my bizzaro with those multi deminsional cell cans!

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
who moi (08-21-2008)