Thread: OT: Geek Tawk
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 08:57 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by allentgamer View Post
Wow 128 per second!! The movement would be almost imperceptible to the eye from one frame to the next, but the clarity of the footage would be fantastic.
dude, you ain't kidding...but can you imagine if it doubles like processor speeds (every 16 months, well, that's been debunked)

that means that even 512 or even 1024 frames/ second might be possible (maybe not in our life time)

but this is where I was thinking: in real life, between zero and 1 second, for us people, how many frames are between those zero and 1 second?

and if we dissect each frame, would each of those frames become it's own "person"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by allentgamer View Post
I often think about these things, and wonder if the "you's" in the other time lines are facing the same or similar decisions, or as you get further from the time line that we call home, do things get radically changed? For example, as each "you" gets a thought needing a decision, each thought would have a micro change, which would cause each outcome to have a micro change, leading to every possible thought and outcome to be played out in every time line. This would lead to multiple outcomes going from the mundane like the decision to drink the tea, to the most outrageous event you could even imagine.
yeah dude! That's what I mean! And then I wonder if I am the only nut job that thinks about it, I guess there are us two nut jobs now...but if we are Latin, we would be NVT jobs... LOL

dude, that is awesome to hear about your new puter...sounds like you need to build new modem to keep up with the speed of your puter...LMAO...

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote