Thread: OT: Geek Tawk
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 09:05 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
Coffee? Tea? Slapping Moi on the forehead! Dude...you should of had the V-8!

Hey...I gave birth to a geek!

They grow up and sit around with their friends and talk about string.

Overhearing this sting talk, I think they need some, so I take them in a ball of string.

Geez, I then am informed all about some string theory. I nod and smile.

LOL Taffers, hey, get them in here!! Need more input!!

Although, I am intrigued by the STRING CHEESE Theory also...how did they make all those little strings of cheese to stick together without melting into one nasty glob?? LOLOL

now as for V-8, that would make things so much more complicated...we would now get into tomatoes, lettuce(are there lettuce in V-8? LOL), carrots and celery...now we would be in

Veggie Tales Theory instead of String theory...

Quote:
Originally Posted by weegot5kiz View Post
didn't Edison use those film clips to prove a horses feet leave the ground, time space conundrums are mind boggling, the back to the future movies did a great job with all the time travel stuff

I mean in order for some one to have travel back in time to tell H.G. Wells all about our future, theoretically the future had to of happened which means the past was long gone. Although had someone from the future gone back it would of change the futures, past history..lol there are so many questions you can toss out there.... I love time travel movies
Frank, I didn't know that about Edison, you historian you...now I am going to have to go look up Edison!! I read about his battle with the Westinghouse and how Westinghouse won out on AC vs. Edison's DC and Edison died a bitter old man, very sad...over 1000 patents to his name...

and you just brought up what I was going to ask next, what about time travel??

The reason why I was asking about the "NOW" was to see if anyone would then think Time Travel was possible...

exactly my question about the future, if we can travel to the future, isn't it happening already? So are we in the past or are we in the future or are we now...LOL

the reason for this thinking comes back to quarks...

the basis of all matters...

a quark is here and not here at the same time...meaning that now you see it but now you don't...but it isn't splitting, it is the SAME time...mind boggling...

how can something be here and NOT here at the same time...SAME time...

that is why the word "Buddha" in Chinese intrigues me...

it is made up of the word, MAN and NOT

it means, "here" and "NOT here" or "real" and "NOT real" at the same time...

but that goes back to my original question: I/O

kinda the same concept...

I have found most legitimate religions' teachings are similar to I/O's (Now I am not an expert, and am not trying to explain religion, just an observation...)

Alpha and Omega (inclusive with all inbetween)

Daoist Ying and yang (same, inclusive between opposites or beginning and the end)

and others which I am not too familiar of but am reading up on...

gosh, so much to learn so little time!

I love time traveling stuff also...I actually have thought of a way that might be possible...but that only works in my head...LOLOL Maybe one day I will be brave enough to share it...

kewl dude, let's tawk about time travel! Do anyone think it's possible? LOL

Or would someone like to throw me back to a time when I was not around...LMAO............

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 08-21-2008 at 10:19 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote