Thread: Being grumpy
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 12:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Being grumpy

Is this part of the thing, or is it just me lacking patients with everyone else around me, as well as myself?

iI feel like my patience is getting shorter and shorter every day. If my hands aren't working the way they should, or if I stumble, get dizzy, or have trouble with my speaking, I just want to haul out and hit the nearest person next to me. Arrrrgh! To be honest, I wouldn't want to take any piano lessons with myself. I'm pretty evil to my hands when they don't work. If any strangers were in the room, they'd wonder who I was talking with!

If someone else makes a mistake, I'm ready to lash out and rip their head off and then some. Stay clear!

Overall I used to have a pretty quiet personality. I worked in a customer service/support environment for perhaps 15 years now in some form or another. Other people always looked forward to talking to me, and I've mustered up quite a list of follwers. However, this seems to have changed lately. I've been pretty curt on the phone with people, which isn't like me.

So is this part of the deal? If it is, I better find another job and a place to live because I'll be thrown out of both. (Just kidding).

John
jcitron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote