Thread: Question???
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 03:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hmmmmm

My suggestion? Measley as it may be. If a honest to goodness oversight has been made than we have learned from our mistake(s) and we must move on. It's when the same ole issues would continue to happen over and over again, than big problems arise.

Another big problem is trying to emphasize feelings and body language through a computer. Just can't come close to the real thing. Feelings can get easily hurt. I have pretty thick skin and consider myself lucky I guess. But there are many who are easily hurt.

Lets not turn our forum into a "walking on egg shells" situation. Speak Ye Minds! But please be aware of others. SUPPORT!! That is the name of the game. But at the same time bond with each other. From someone like me you guys are the only people I have who I feel can help me through my bad times. There will be days when I will say nothing or very little. I will read only but I can assure you it goes straight to the heart.

Do not be offended if your post does not get answered. Many of mine have not been in the past. So be it. This is not a race to see who gets there first. And many times I take from the forum what I need at that time and leave the rest. And for the new folks. There is a certain underlying level of decorum for lack of a better word that should be followed unfortunately we have never posted rules. We have always welcomed with open arms because we are a loving group. Maybe the mods could make the newbies read a set of behavioral rules before they log on the first time. Who knows?

Well enough ya ya from me for now. I am passionate about this forum and its significance. Bless all of you. May each and everyone find something in this forum each day to give you strength. Chin Up!! Love yall. xoxoxo

Mark

"MY MOMMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!
ATallOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote