View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 03:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm arguing over $400. That's not much, but when you consider that I have just put out a lot of $$ for my son's wedding, am putting out a lot of $$ for his semester of school (he gets to apply for loans ASAP), am taking my first trip overseas really soon, and have taxes on my house due, it's too much. It really is. $400 makes a huge difference to me right this moment.

It may be petty and I may not win this, but it really torques me up that I'm going to get "hit" for the kid stealing my car. I only have so much $$ to go around.

Cayo, that's exactly why it hurts so much. I'm so disappointed in him. I'm furious that he doesn't have enough respect for me and my H that he did this. I thought he had more sense and had learned from his one trip to jail a few years ago. (yes, he did a very stupid thing then too)

He's burned the bridge of the very people who would always be there to support him. I won't do that again or go to bat for him again. Nope.

I was just stunned.

And he had the nerve to ask my BIL if he could stay at HIS house. Luckily, my BIL has more sense than that. He told the kid, "You just stole and cracked up my SIL's car. You want me to let you stay here? So you think I should put YOU before my brother and his wife because that's what it's coming down to?"
Dejibo (08-22-2008)