Thread: OT: Geek Tawk
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 09:57 PM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I love time travel concepts they are so deep. Yeah Allen I saw that on the show about string theory, it was a strong argument in my eyes it made a lot more sense then any other explanation I have heard.

ok next geek idea am curious Moi do you watch shows on how the universe was formed etc.... the physicist Michio Kaku made some interesting comments on a show about the universe, about how most universes have two suns. also he commented on how the last planets are in the wrong place they belong down by us, which someone gave a so so idea how they got there.

I wrote a question to Science Channel and him about, what if we did have two suns and thats what the Kipper belt is made out of a burned out sun, that might of imploded as a neutron star. and thus that would help explain the smaller planets so far from the sun, and would explain what the belt is made of. did you know there are also a few minor planets out that way? I never knew anything about Minor planets, I had never heard of them before this one show, Ceres, Pluto, Makemake, Eris, Mimas and Pallas. yes Pluto has been reclassified as a minor planet ...Aka Small Solar Systems bodies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_solar_system_bodies

no answer yet from him or SC

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote