Thread: OT: Geek Tawk
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 10:32 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weegot5kiz View Post
I love time travel concepts they are so deep. Yeah Allen I saw that on the show about string theory, it was a strong argument in my eyes it made a lot more sense then any other explanation I have heard.

ok next geek idea am curious Moi do you watch shows on how the universe was formed etc.... the physicist Michio Kaku made some interesting comments on a show about the universe, about how most universes have two suns. also he commented on how the last planets are in the wrong place they belong down by us, which someone gave a so so idea how they got there.

I wrote a question to Science Channel and him about, what if we did have two suns and thats what the Kipper belt is made out of a burned out sun, that might of imploded as a neutron star. and thus that would help explain the smaller planets so far from the sun, and would explain what the belt is made of. did you know there are also a few minor planets out that way? I never knew anything about Minor planets, I had never heard of them before this one show, Ceres, Pluto, Makemake, Eris, Mimas and Pallas. yes Pluto has been reclassified as a minor planet ...Aka Small Solar Systems bodies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_solar_system_bodies

no answer yet from him or SC
hey Frank, I saw parts of that show. Was that the one on History Channel about the history of the universe?

Yeah, I did both read and saw information about the twin suns and I think in the movie 2010, they discussed that concept and claimed that Jupitar might have been the "other"
sun that is thawing out (which makes no sense cause Jupitar is a planet...but then again, it's been a long time since I've seen the movie so don't quote me on that)

and there was this big argument about the minor planets and how people were petitioning to keep Pluto as the original 9...LOL (OK, getting off track here)

I like your idea about the Kiuper belt:

It jolted some ideas:

OK, you know Gamma Ray are the only true Rays (where Alpha and Beta are just particles)

Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson discovered and identified the background radiation of the universe.

The Sun is the main gravitational pull in our solar system yet according to that show (History of the universe) the whole universe is spiraling out as a whole and on its own, but let's just take the on its own stuff for now)

The kiuper Belt contains some major Plutinos and is on the outer Edge.

If it was the remnants of a nertron star or Quark Nova it could leave strong Gamma Ray Bursts and if we can find those traces, your theory might be proven!! That would be pretty cool, eh?

And even if we think of it as gravitational pulls, that might work as well,

our planets especially Earth which contains life, are being "held" within the two Suns thus keeping our gravity in tact.

of course, this is just my personal opinion and probably wrong as heckit but it sure is good to find folks to talk about it! LOLOL

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote