Thread: OT: Geek Tawk
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 11:20 PM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

lost the whole post argggghhhhhh charlie brown

yes we have our own gravitational pull, but our solar system is also manipulated by this super massive black whole as are other stars in the Milkyway, i love talking science, me and deb go at it a lot lol

I always watch shows like this or read books like those, I have always been a self taught person, like a long time ago I was reading "The Chariots Of The Gods", while I recouped from a broken back. After reading it i thought, hmmm wonder what he based his ideas on and dang near read all the books he used as his main resources. Books like 'Epic Of Gilgamesh', the Quran, Bible, the Mayan book Popol Vuy, the Hindu book Bhagavad-Gita(yes I am the same person that asked if you ever read 'zippy the pinhead' comics lol). The one thing that scared me was they all had a Flood story all of them. and they all described the gods ascending, fiery thunderous bright lights strong forceful ascensions. then one morning a few years later I was delivering papers as a part time job along with my full time, but one morning the shuttle took off and they had it on the radio, and the person described the shuttle almost like it was described in those books, I had to pull over i got the heavie weebies so bad it was freaky, it was a goose bump moment, sorry to go OT, sue me lol

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
who moi (08-22-2008)