Thread: L2-L3 back pain
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 05:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default L2-L3 back pain

Hi,
About 2 years ago I fell on the stairs, I fell with such a force I broke the stairs, I hurt my elbows and my back and my ankle bone, so I went to hospital , the doctor ask where it hurt I told him my back, elbows and ankle he look ask if I could move it, he did no tests and just told me after this injection I will be fine in 7 days, well 2 years on I am in pain my elbows still hurt my ankle goes on me every now and again but its my back that's causing me the most problem. I kept going to my GP and at last they gave me a x-ray this was 12 months ago they told me it was common wear and tear.

Well the pain has gone worse I went to see the doctor they sent me for another x ray, and what I found out I don't really understand they told me that my L2-L3 bones have been growing together and every time I move is has been like breaking the bone over and over again and that's why I am in pain, please can someone let me know what if anything can be done and if there is a name for this so I could get more information on it.

Thanks
starlightbright61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (05-23-2011)