View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 07:13 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh Mari how awful! I hope you're able to get your stuff back soon, I can imagine it was just terrible on you. Try not to be too hard on yourself we all make mistakes. What I don't understand is how the collegue didn't return it to you you know? I mean I always notice things like that and if someone is about to leave and forgetting something I remind them gently. I guess not everyone is like that.

That's fantastic Bobby about how you cared for people yesterday, that's awesome! Glad for you that you had a good chat with a stranger, it's amazingh ow nice those kind of exchanges can be and how good you can walk away feeling. I know how you feel about hating being bipolar, it's so darn hard at times to cope with the emotional aspects of bipolar. *Sigh* I just started with a new therapist a couple weeks ago and it's been a good thing for me, I wish you luck with your new Therapist. Keep us posted!

Good luck with the tie dying Meghan! I bet your stuff comes out great! I hope you don't have to work today. Hope you have a great day today too!

That sucks about your car befuddled2. I am sure you'll get it straightened out soon though. So glad you have a boyfriend now, that's awesome you're being more social with people! Keep us posted on how things go for you this weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone! I am stuck at home with the family because of the tropical storm and boy has it been raining! It finally stopped but geez it's been non-stop since Friday at 3pm. I feel pretty low right now because Jackie has been hard to deal with and I just feel weak. Though the mirror therapy I have done has had a miraculous effect you guys, it's UNREAL how much it's made the phantom pain lessen! I used to have on a scale of one to ten, ten being "Take me to the hospital" (that's what my Physical Therapist said so if I haven't gone tot he hospital before for it, and I haven't, the pain goes away too fast for that, then I can't claim to have 10's on the scale...) I would have 9's that felt like electrical energy coursing painfully through the phantom and my stump.

Just after TWO sessions I am DOWN to 3-5 from 9's!!!!!! It's amazing. they are just like stepping on stones now, rather then the knives and hot pokers I have always felt in the past. It's fascinating and I think I am going to write an article or a book, depending on how much material I can generate from this experience so that's awesome!

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-24-2008)