View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 07:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am sorry you were left with such a sour feeling about the NMSS but like Cindy said she is probably a volunteer and someone in the society needs to know about your experience.

Unfortunately if you didn't get her name they probably won't be able to do anything about it. They have lots of volunteers making calls. You could ask though what their "script" is for those that say no and address your concern that way.

I got called this year and I told her I had participated in the MS Walk so that was my contribution this year. She thanked me for my efforts the year before and this year's contribution by participating in the MSWalk. Last year I did the letters and was successful with them but just didn't want to do them this year.

Remember it wasn't really the NMSS but one person that did that to you.
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (08-23-2008), Blessings2You (08-23-2008), Dejibo (08-23-2008), ewizabeth (08-24-2008), Gazelle (08-23-2008), sugarboo (08-23-2008)