View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 07:41 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Angry Those unknown callers...

We're on the do not call list, and I realize that some entities are exempt from that, but I'm so torqued this morning I could bite something.

On Fridays I'm so exhausted, about all I do is sit and wait for it to be bedtime. At 8:00, I took all my meds, organized all my various pillows and mechanisms in my recliner, arranged my legs hopefully to avoid spasms, and drifted off into blessed zzzzz's.

At 9:00, the phone rang, scared me half to death because ALL of my family and friends know not to call after 8:00 unless it's an emergency. I untangled myself, lurched to the phone, just to hear silence, and see an 877 number with an unknown caller.

My heart was pounding, my arms were shaking. I would have cried, but I was too tired. This morning I tried to reverse lookup the number, but of course, it wasn't found. Anybody know 877 213 5213???

I'm going to try calling the number to see what happens. You know how it is: one night's sleep messed up, and it takes three days to get it together again.

Grrrrrrrrr.

**My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. (Psalm 73:26)
Blessings2You is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jappy (08-24-2008), Kitty (08-23-2008), SallyC (08-24-2008), weegot5kiz (08-23-2008)