View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 07:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi janet....

wow, it has been a very long time.....good to see ya.......

like mark said, vicc is the research go to guy, but you are also talking of sam yamin..........he was from michigan too, and got rsd from a chain saw from his business.....he was always sending jokes, and tried to be upbeat, but he suffered with severe depression................one time i called the sheriff dept. of his city, and they found him in time........we have since lost all communications from him....altho we had tried for many many months.............jewells and i called and left many messeges with his phone.........but to no avail................
he was really upset when his wife left him.............i pray that he is still with us, and ok....i hope that he may one day find his way back to the boards and write to us................
other than that.....same old same old here.................emily is almost six....love of our lives................
i am doing ok with my rsd, still in pain, but at a tolerable stage.....
frank is not so lucky........he got hurt at work (again) and had left shoulder rotator cuff surgery........well, his rsd just went ballistic........now he is in major major pain, and unable to deny this monster any longer..........
welcome back.....hope to see more posting from ya...........

claudia
emilys gramma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote