View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 04:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

But why? Just make sure it's not sold with a warranty .

Should be here in October when I go through similar with the company responsible for installing the A/C & Heater in my house; the system is being shut down for a split system pressurized test to find a leak and repair it. Just waiting to know whether it's the installer company or the builder who is responsible. It's one of the two, I was told, by the installer company; the unit(s) are still under warranty.

For 10 years, I've been told by different companies: "There's nothing wrong." They finally came clean and told me that there is. Like, I hadn't noticed, cared and repeatedly called for service.

(Someone is paying for parts and labor, all those service calls, etc., and... gotta say: I do intend to recover the expenses that would not have existed if there was no leak or if it had been repaired during a way earlier service call.)

Gotta Luv Those Warranties .

P.S.: I give 'em no hint of what my next step is when they act as if they think they are gonna stick me with expenses that are related to items that should be null with what a related warranty covers. Always gotta have a Plan B and, if necessary, a Plan C.

Bobbi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
who moi (08-24-2008)