View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 08:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check In Aug 24-30, 2008

Hi everyone..I cant believe its already the last week of August!!..The summer flew by..Days are getting shorter, and the nights are getting cooler

My friend John who Ive been going clamming with occasionally, his boat sunk last Wednesday night, so we teamed up and went clamming on Thursday and Saturday..We, and a couple of other guys spent Friday morning getting his boat afloat again..We come alonged the stern up by the dock piling, and I lifted the bow up with my pot hauler, and after a few hours we got her up high enough to start bailin' and pumpin'..Always a horror show when that happens, and never fun, but a relief when its over..Finally we got her dry and I towed him over to the boat ramp and we got her on a trailor and took it to the mechanic..So we plan on going out everyday for a while, untill he gets his boat straightened out..All this work is making me stronger, and except for alot of aches and pains, I do feel a whole lot better..Exercise sure seems to be the enemy of pd

How was your week?