View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 09:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Vini
I've been having problems since a concussion I sustained in March. I'm also in the SE in the UK. Feel free to get in touch if you want to. The doctors have been less than helpful in aiding my recovery, simply telling me that I have no neurological damage so I should be fine but I suffer mild depersonalisation, poor concentration, lower than usual energy levels and I can just tell I'm not right. People don't understand cos I seem fine, but I go outside and walk round shops or try doing something complicated and everything gets foggy and I feel like I'm dreaming. I'm a HUGE amount better than I was a few months ago when I could barely leave the house for a few minutes but I'm starting to worry that this is just how it's gonna be from now on. Most of the professionals I've seen believe that my problems eminate from my own anxiety which is something I have suffered with mildly before and that the trauma triggered a nervous breakdown. I hope that is the case as then I can expect to fully recover one day. Sorry I'm blabbering on!
benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote