View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 10:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Steve

Hi Steve:

Glad to see that boat hauling had some positive affect (exercise). We (my family and I) spent the week vacationing in the White Mountains at an AMC (Appalachian Mountain Club) camp. It's the happiest time of the year for me. My family is together and we are spending it in the mountains. We've been doing this since 1982. First my wife and children and now the grandchildren.

I only tripped once during the week. Stumbled over a root in an open field and banged up my knee and forehead. It was the only exposed root in the entire field

My PD is hanging in there. I don't see much evidence of continued deterioration though I suppose it is happening. One thing will change in the Fall. The trial I am on is ending in October and I will have to find a new Doctor. I have been on trials since I was diagnosed and my current one has no new ones to put me on. Besides that she is in New York City and I have moved out of range in Maine.

Well that was my week. The next thing we have tio look forward to is the Fryeberg Fair in the Fall.

All the best,

Lloyd
burckle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote